Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hoarder?

I have a confession to make...lately I've been "that person" who opens a can of soda and "can't" finish it. However, I don't want to throw the half drank soda away, because that would be wasteful. I feel guilty and think about the people around the world who don't even have water and here I am throwing awhile soda, they would judge me, I'm judging me as I write this. So my solution, I put it in the fridge and tell myself, "I'll just save this for later." Knowing full well that I'm not going to drink it later, because later if will be flat. However, when it's flat and tastes terrible because now it has that weird undertone of fridge, I'm not sure what how else to describe the flavor...it's easier to throw away. I still feel a twinge of guilt, but trashing the now flat and funky soda seems justifiable. I'm afraid that if I don't address this problem soon I may end up on an episode of hoarders with a fridge full of half drank sodas!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me give it to you straight. THROW OUT THE SODA...or better yet, don't drink it in the first place. I've heard it's not so good for you. =) Jeffery Anderson does that but only leaves approximately 1 sip in the can, then sticks it back in the fridge. annoying. mah.

    ReplyDelete